Thursday, February 15, 2018

Asus Zenfone 3 Oreo has a Twin App feature !๐Ÿ˜€

I have been playing around my Zenfone and I have noticed a very cool feature that helps you to runs two same social media app at the same time.
Check out the video here : https://youtu.be/Imm0RJunvo8

But how useful is this feature ?
My personal experience is that I feel kind of bored with it.. I have seen this ability in previous lineageOS well. While maintaing two Facebook or WhatsApp account may sound cool but this behaviour also does shows the split personality that you portray about yourself in daily regular social media circle.
Life has become so frenzy that maintaining split personality actually makes you vulnerable to society mistreatment and it open doors to madness and chaos.🤣
While I personally avoid talking to people in online social media who find using abusive words easy, I also try to be genuine to all my online activity as my reality depends on this. 😙
However having two separate account in social media may be bad but it also seems to be a survival instinct for many.😁
I always avoid people online because many still do not really know how to maintain a friendly relationship online !😆

This are my personal thoughts and no copy or paste !

0 comments:

Post a Comment