Tuesday, February 13, 2018

JioPhone firmware updates to version 0226 !

I have received a firmware update in my Jiophone this moring. The version after install read to version 0226 via OTA. My phone downloaded the updates automatically without even informing me about its changelog or changes made to the device.
The phone now feels quite smooth and faster compared to the previous version.
I wished this update had bring with it hotspot sharing which is still disabled by the software on it.
Jio phone all over India will now be receiving its firmware software updates to version 0226 via OTA. Many users  has already received and have been reporting its software updates in facebook, twitter, youtube and other social networking sites.
Jiophone is owned by Reliance Coporation. The updates will be rolled to phone models f90M.

Check out the video below :
JioPhone gets its firmware update

Alternative link

0 comments:

Post a Comment